1. Part hair from ear to ear across the top, pin both sides up(should have a mohawk appearance).
2. Part back in 3 sections, pull the middle section up and secure with pins (or combs).
3. Starting from the nape, grab a section of hair and pull to the opposite side and secure. (If your hair is long enough, bobby pins won’t be needed.
4. Grab section the section at the nape on the top of the opposite and cross over previous section.
5 Continue criss crossing until you reach the top
6. Grab a section (on right or left) of hair in the front roll forward, tuck inwards and under, and secure with pin (loosely).
7. Take the front section on the opposite side, roll forward, and tuck into the opening of the previous roll. All others rolls should be towards the front expect…
8. The last rolls will be going backwards to cover the left over hair in the back.
9. Slightly lift rolls to add volume and that’s a wrap!
Not coloured, just AWESOME
Donald Miller // Through Painted Deserts (via thevalleymeadowsinger)
I think I’m going to have to read this book
"Summer breeze makes me feel fine…"
In one of those moods.
"Everybody wants love
but everybody’s afarid of love..”
And just end up somewhere alone so you can just think and chill?
I’m having one of those moments.
And not for you alone? lol yeah. All the blood, sweat and tears will be more meaningful.